Sunday, 13 December 2015

SNOWWOLF 75W

I am a sucker for shiny objects! Came to a local store to pick up couple batteries, taste juices and left with the new mod.
SNOWWOLF 75W mini box mod with temperature control by Asmodus. America design China manufacturing.


It's really well made.  Clicky buttons, no rattles. Very nice and bright OLED display. I had only one minor issue. The magnetic cover door was a bit loose and was sliding ~ 1mm up and down when I actively tried to move it with my fingers. A quick and easy fix was found on the vaping forum, I wrapped the plumbers tape around the magnets.


It may be not pretty but I don't care, the door is now snug. 
I am using this mod mostly in power mode with kanthal wires and only briefly tried it in temperature control with my nickel builds, seems working fine too.

All the best, Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment