Monday, 5 September 2016

Re-filling My. Von Erl. pods

It didn't take long. I finished my first pod and, instead of throwing it away, decided to re-fill it. I know, that was not the reason to buy it in the first place, but I'm a hobbyist after all :)
Disclaimer: If you want to follow instructions below, please do it at your own risk

Actually, it was pretty easy and straight forward. All you need is a pair of tweezers.

1. Pull out the base (with coil and cotton) and also little "plastic chimney", which covers the base and attached to the metal tube.



2. Fill the pod with your juice (it takes about 1.6 ml)



3. Attach that little "plastic chimney" to the base and push the assembly back into the pod



4. Make sure that everything sits secure and you are good to go




Not sure how long it will last or how many times you can re-fill the pod, but so far no leaking and it seems working just fine.

Cheers,

Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment