Sunday, 12 March 2017

Serpent, a single coil RDTA by Wotofo

After watching positive reviews I decided to pick one up when it was on flash sale at GearBest for $20. Actually, I was surprised with the quality of the product, very well machined. It looks and feels like a more expensive atty. The package includes two drip tips, spare glass, o-rings, cotton and couple clapton coils. You can use your own drip tip ( as on the pic below) with ultem 510 adapter



Obviously, it's made for an open draw. You can get a restricted lung hits, but not MTL. I wish the air flow reducers (like for Kayfun V5) were included. Domed top cap produces excellent flavour. Super easy to build and refill, no leaking.



My only negative is - it's a bit noisy.

What else new? Got supply for my beloved JUUL which I am using daily in the office setup.


That's all for today.

Cheers!
Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment